umivcf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Group Extracurricular Activities

2 posters

umivcf :: IVCF :: General

Go down

Do you think we should try to get together as small groups?

Small Group Extracurricular Activities I_vote_lcap100%Small Group Extracurricular Activities I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Small Group Extracurricular Activities I_vote_lcap0%Small Group Extracurricular Activities I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Small Group Extracurricular Activities I_vote_lcap0%Small Group Extracurricular Activities I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Small Group Extracurricular Activities Empty Small Group Extracurricular Activities

Post by vaneckb Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm

A few of the ME small group leaders and I have been discussing the possibility of doing various 'just for fun' activities together, and I wanted to extend the discussion to both Intervarsity chapters. Some ideas we had were things like getting together a couple of small groups and going apple picking, or going bowling and seeing which small group can get more points (which would be interesting, most of IV-ME, including myself, seems to do pretty poorly at bowling, I don't know about AIV), or even something as weird and interesting as building potato cannons or tennis ball mortars. Let us know if you think it'd be fun to try and do this on a regular basis or if you have any ideas that you think would be fun to try.

vaneckb

Number of posts : 30
Name : Ben
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://autonomouscollective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Small Group Extracurricular Activities Empty Yes!

Post by Boomerwang Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 am

Fantastic idea! A strategic mix of intra-SG and inter-SG activities would help individual SG growth while still helping to foster increased relations between our two chapters (Asian and Multi-Ethnic). I've heard comments such as, "I'm uncomfortable interacting with them because I don't know them at all." Implementing this idea would effectively resolve that issue. Yeah, count me in!
Boomerwang
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down