umivcf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Mock Election

umivcf :: IVCF :: General

Go down

Who would you vote for on Election Day?

Presidential Mock Election I_vote_lcap22%Presidential Mock Election I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Presidential Mock Election I_vote_lcap61%Presidential Mock Election I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 14 ]
Presidential Mock Election I_vote_lcap0%Presidential Mock Election I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Presidential Mock Election I_vote_lcap9%Presidential Mock Election I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Presidential Mock Election I_vote_lcap8%Presidential Mock Election I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

Presidential Mock Election Empty Presidential Mock Election

Post by Boomerwang Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:28 am

Hello!

Remember back in high school or middle school when you had mock elections? Well, I thought it'd be fun to learn about how our fellowship thinks when it comes to the vote. So go ahead and vote above. The poll will remain open until November 4th, Election Day.

I'd like to encourage everyone to provide an opinion, whether or not you can actually vote. That is, if you can't vote legally this time, how would you vote, if you could?

If the response is substantial enough, I may include the results in the next issue of Cross Culture! :)

What is Abstaining?

Whereas "Undecided" is the lack of a choice, Abstaining is a direct choice not to support any of the available candidates. Don't just vote for the one you "dislike the least," because a vote for any candidate is statistically represented as favor toward that candidate.

IMPORTANT: I am looking for statistics, not viewpoints. Please do not post political discussions [here] (they will be deleted).

If you are supporting an independent ("Other"), please contact me directly (gmail: boomerwang) with your choice. This is only for statistical purposes.

Thanks!

Edit: "[here]"

Last edited by Boomerwang on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Boomerwang
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down

Presidential Mock Election Empty Re: Presidential Mock Election

Post by Boomerwang Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi everyone! Just wanted to clarify that I didn't mean "don't post political discussions at all," but just not in this thread is what I meant. By all means discuss politics, especially after tonight's Large Group talk! [presented by Fred Bailey on whether God is Democrat or Republican, or Who Would Jesus Vote For?]
Boomerwang
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down