umivcf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEROES

+2
corlegacy89
Boomerwang
6 posters

umivcf :: IVCF :: General

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: HEROES

Post by Boomerwang Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:31 am

Wow I'm so disappointed that...
Spoiler:

There's only so much punishment a fanbase can take... I mean, if the bull gets too wild, it'll throw off even the toughest riders.

Spoiler:

... Plus I don't imagine he's a very pleasant person to begin with. What do you all think caused him to become bedridden, especially given that he's alive, and didn't "commit suicide due to depression and illusions of grandeur" like Angela had claimed?
Boomerwang
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down

HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: HEROES

Post by corlegacy89 Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:02 pm

I agree with you a lot in regards to the bull. It seems to me that it's getting a little too farfetched and that they're trying too hard to make the show interesting? I'm starting to think that this 3rd season was overhyped.

haha. sorry, i dont really share the same passion as you do for adam...i mean. he didnt particularly annoy me a lot, but eh.

I think that Arthur's power is still just the Rogue power. Maybe before he got into that coma he sucked up someone else's power, to manipulate through dreams or whatever. But I guess we'll find out for sure as the season goes on.

Last edited by Boomerwang on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected accidental censoring)

corlegacy89

Number of posts : 25
Name : Cory
Year : Sophomore
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

umivcf :: IVCF :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum