umivcf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+3
Boomerwang
stechen
vaneckb
7 posters

umivcf :: IVCF :: General

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by vaneckb Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 pm

This thread is where you can post a little bit about yourself so we put your screen name together with your real life personality. Of course as Boomerwang mentioned in the rules of the forum this is a public forum, so don't share anything here you don't feel comfortable sharing with the general public and don't post your name if you wish to remain anonymous.

Last edited by Boomerwang on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : unstickied)

vaneckb

Number of posts : 30
Name : Ben
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://autonomouscollective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Benjamin Van Eck

Post by vaneckb Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Hey I'm Benjamin Van Eck (call me Ben though), I'm the administrator for the ME section of the forum cheers I'm a sophomore in Nuclear engineering at UofM and am loving physics this year (that's right, I love physics, commence the chorus of boos Wink ) I'm also the small group leader for Baits this year, which aught to be a ton of fun. I can't think of anything else fun to say right now though, so I guess that's it.

vaneckb

Number of posts : 30
Name : Ben

http://autonomouscollective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by stechen Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:04 am

'sup all, I'm Steven Chen of AIV.

I'm a junior majoring in Political Science and Asian Studies, thus I tend to go on and on if you get me started on either of these topics. In addition, another passion of mine is StarCraft. COME. TO. THE. ALG. FOR. LAN. PARTIES.
stechen
stechen

Number of posts : 60
Name : Steven Chen
Year : Junior
Major : Political Science, Asian Studies
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://shadowdevil502.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomerwang Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:41 pm

Hey everyone!

I am Jerry "Boomer" Wang, not to be confused with my awesome other half (a friend and fellow AIV member) "Hurricane" Jerry Wang. I am old enough to be a working professional, but I am still in school because I'm young at heart. (ugh) Sometimes I'm interested in science fiction and occasionally I don't mind drawing, but what I really love to do is EAT CEREAL! I'm uncomfortable being asked about what my favorite brand of cereal is, because, as I like to say, cereal in general is a beautiful thing - why discriminate? One time, during a hot summer day, I had the sudden urge to eat cereal, but I didn't have any at home. So I ran to the nearby grocery store bought some Cocoa Puffs. I came home and ate the whole box. So then I had to run back and buy more to save for later.

Hope you enjoy the forums!! cyclops
Boomerwang
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down

Post by glau Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:56 pm

"THESE GUNS!!" *enough said Razz

I'm just messing with you guys.
Have a great year and everything.
Should I/we older ones be posting here?
Networking?
who knows... pirat

glau

Number of posts : 2
Year : Alum
Major : MVS

Back to top Go down

Post by myi Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:23 am

Margaret Yi, junior
Piano performance major living in Northwood with Lily Li :)

myi

Number of posts : 31
Name : Margaret Yi
Year : Junior
Major : Piano Performance

Back to top Go down

Post by teddi726 Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:48 am

Hello, I'm Betsy.

Senior - studying chemistry and japanese
i live north of north campus (i know, it's far, but you can get there by the AATA buses!) oh yeah, and i don't go to UofM Wink

teddi726

Number of posts : 16
Name : Betsy
Year : 2009... probably 2010
Major : chemistry, japanese
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lwoca Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Hi!

I'm Casey. I'm a senior studying Neuroscience and I am working on my senior honors thesis. So it's a lot of fun! mmmm I work as a piano teacher and currently teach 14 students. And... my goals in life is to run a marathon and hike up Mt. Kilimanjaro. Yeah... so i'm working on that in small steps and am planning to run a 10k in november. Ohhh and I've known betsy since 3rd grade when she moved from Hong Kong to USA and remember her bowl hair cut (and hoping that she forgets about my lime green rain jacket that I loved so much.... hahaha)

lwoca

Number of posts : 11
Name : Casey
Year : Senior
Major : Neuroscience
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

umivcf :: IVCF :: General