Pre-Directional Meeting Breakfast

umivcf :: IVCF :: General

Go down

Pre-Directional Meeting Breakfast

Post by Boomerwang on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Hey everyone!

Planning on attending our fellowship's Directional Meeting this coming Saturday? If you're interested, some of us will be having breakfast beforehand! We might also take some time to pray, and even have some morning warm-up icebreakers, we'll see. Here's the breakdown:

Who: Anyone in AIV
What: Breakfast
When: Saturday before the meeting (~8:30am)
Where: Algonquin Apt. #8

Fasting?

We fully support those of you who are fasting, 100% If any of you would like to meet up before the meeting to pray together, let me know in advance! We'll try to find a neutral spot somewhere that won't be distracting for you if you plan on continuing your fast through the meeting.

What's on the Menu?

Currently, we have eggs, cheese, bacon, bread, peanut butter & jelly, pancakes, and (lots and lots) of cereal ('cause it's a beautiful thing). Want anything else? Talk to me!

Important: Attendance via RSVP Only

If you plan on coming, please respond directly to this thread, call (517-410-6471) or email me (boomerwang@gmail.com). This way we'll have a good idea of how much to prepare and when to start preparing!

We'd rather have you show up without RSVP'ing as opposed to not coming at all, but we'd much much rather have you RSVP than not - if you've ever organized stuff, you know how challenging it can be to accommodate your plans for last-minute situations, and how stressing it can be. Either way, thanks for understanding and exercising this courtesy. Much appreciated! =)
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre-Directional Meeting Breakfast

Post by Boomerwang on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Oh yeah, forgot - here's a map to the Algonquin apartments (red dot)! We're at #8, a couple storeys up.

Boomerwang

Number of posts : 184
Name : Jerry
Year : Grad
Major : Civil Engr
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://www.xanga.com/amurizon

Back to top Go down