Info

Go down

Info

Post by vaneckb on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 am

This thread is for discussion of Luke, which as many of you may know is the chapter of the Bible that we are studying this year in our small groups for both AIV and IV-ME. I thought given that we are all studying the same passages that it would be nice to have a place to continue discussing it after small groups (because we never ever seem to have enough time) and also it would be nice to be able to read the thoughts, ideas, and questions that arose in other groups (hence this location instead of in the small group threads). Every week I (or you can if you want) will post a thread on said week's passage (keep in mind some small group leaders occasionally choose to skip a passage or fall behind for some reason, so it may not always be the passage you discussed that week). There is no need to confine your discussion to just that particular passage, however anything not relating to discussion of the bible will be moved somewhere else. Please feel free to ask questions, voice oppinions, and start deep theological discussions that span the entire Bible. Just remember that this IS God's word your discussing, so be civil.

vaneckb

Number of posts : 30
Name : Ben
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile http://autonomouscollective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down